It’s time to review Hair Revital X – a machine designed to battle thinning and baldness.
So is it any good?
Honestly – I observed actual proof that this product would possibly be a scam:
- exaggerated claims
- extremely overpriced
- very unprofessional website
- no info about the producing company
So in my opinion, Hair Revital X is probably a scam.
But I wanted to judge it fairly – so I tried to dig deep into it and see the truth behind.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Hair Revital X.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Revital X by Zenith Labs
Versions: There are 2 products available:
- topical solution
You can solely purchase them collectively (not bought separately).
Best Actual Price: $49 (supplement + solution)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Only available on its official website
Designed For: Hair loss/thinning caused by DHT excess. It claims to:
- restore thick healthy hair
- reverse an existent baldness
- prevent genetic hair loss
However – it’s one of the few products with such high claims (especially reversing baldness).
No product can do that currently – that’s why I significantly query Hair Revital X’s authenticity.
My Rating: 3 out of 10 – I consider it pretty much a scam.
Worth Buying?: Definitely not.
Though the merchandise appear accurate – they have some main issues:
- exaggerated claims
- clearly overpriced (especially shipping)
- without a doubt no actual consumer opinion (and many promotional reviews)
If you’re looking for a real solution, this is my #1 recommended supplement for male hair loss.
What I Liked About It
- Strong ingredients in both products
- Very clear instructions
- Price itself isn’t extremely huge
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Claims to do things no product can do (reverse baldness, etc.)
- Absolutely no real customer opinion/review
- Over 30 promotional reviews (probably fake)
- Shipping fees are absolutely huge ($20)
- Website is very unprofessional
- No info about the company behind
- Not available in any retailer
#1 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
For a DHT blocker – Hair Revital X has a great formula:
- based on herbs known as strong DHT blockers
- good dosages for most ingredients
- some compounds have studies behind
To be honest, both of its products look a lot better than I expected (in terms of ingredients).
So let’s take each by turn.
According to the official website – the formula contains Saw Palmetto + 3 blends:
1. Saw Palmetto – it’s the best natural DHT blocker among all herbs:
- several studies behind 
- very promising results
- used in many male hair loss products
This is the major ingredient from Hair Revital X – and it’s genuinely a extraordinary one.
2. Anti-Genetics Blend (targets genes producing too much DHT):
- Nettle Leaf Extract – can reduce DHT and stimulate follicles 
- Pygeum Bark Extract – targets and deactivates DHT hormones 
- L-Methionine – keeps DHT levels under control
Overall – this blend is meant to control high DHT levels due to family history (quite common).
3. Regrowth Extender Blend (promote faster hair growth):
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Panthotenic Acid
This combination modifications the everyday hair increase cycle – lowering the fall out stage and growing the boom period.
4. Healthy Hair Blend (supports healthy hair):
- L-Cysteine & Vitamin B
- Folic Acid & Biotin
Now – this blend isn’t extremely useful for hair loss.
But it’s more helpful once your hair stops falling out – as it maintains its health.
My only objection is that biotin could be dangerous at this dosage (2000 mcg).
2. Topical Solution
This product is also a combination of several blends (4).
But since it’s not as strong as the supplement – I won’t insist too much on each:
- Anti-Genetics Blend: Saw Palmetto, Rosemary & Carthamus Thistle Extract 
- Regrowth Extender: Apigenin, Centella
- Healthy Hair: Biotinoyl, Panax
- Deep Absorption: Butylene Glycol, Lechitin, Capsaicin
In terms of ingredients, the formula looks great.
But considering there are no dosages, it’s tough to tell.
Hair Revital X’s both products have strong formulas:
- quality ingredients known for their hair benefits
- correct combinations
- studies behind most ingredients
Now – the complement doesn’t have the satisfactory components on the market.
But it’s not very far either.
So in phrases of ingredients, Hair Revital X impressed me in the top way.
#2 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Hair Revital X gives some exceedingly top instructions about its two products.
But let me give you more details on their dimensions & consistency.
First of all – this product’s pills have an average size:
- covered in gelatin
- pretty easy to swallow
According to the label, you need 2 pills per day – which is also average.
There’s no advice about the time you should take them.
Also – it’s not mentioned whether it’s best to take them together or not.
So at those chapters, you are free to choose the best option.
As lengthy as you take two tablets everyday, it’s absolutely fine.
2. Topical Solution
This product has a pretty light consistency.
Compared to a gel – it’s a lot lighter. Other than that:
- scent is rather herbal
- doesn’t smell very intensely
- doesn’t stay in the hair for long
In terms of schedule, you need to apply 1-2 sprays per day and massage.
Considering its mild texture – it won’t make your hair sticky or greasier.
It’s not very convenient applying it daily, but it could be a lot worse.
Both Hair Revital X’s products are easy to use:
- supplement requires 2 pills per day
- topical answer wants to be utilized 1-2 instances every day
They’re no longer the very pleasant merchandise at this chapter.
But still – they’re quite easy to use overall.
#3 – Results (3 out of 10)
I haven’t tried Hair Revital X myself.
Though I was suffering from a DHT related hair loss, I didn’t find this product at that point.
So I won’t be capable to share my ride with it.
But as I usually do in these cases – I decided to look into other customers’ opinions.
In this way, I should supply you a actual point of view on the product’s effect.
Note: I solely reflect onconsideration on actual reviews, now not promotional ones.
1. Users’ Opinions
Hair Revital X looks really bad at this chapter:
- not sold on Amazon or any other retailer
- no reviews on third party websites (like BBB)
- no real user opinions
In other words – there’s no authentic info about it all over the Internet.
I couldn’t find any single customer review.
There are indeed plenty of reviews if you do a quick Google Search.
But 100% of them are promotional – meaning the writer:
- has never tried the product (nor he is going to)
- only praises it in order to make money from selling it
- makes it seem the most perfect product
Basically – these are all fake reviews, which I always try avoid.
It’s okay if you in no way tried a product as a writer, simply be straightforward and exhibit each of its fantastic and bad side.
2. Biggest Complaints
Since there are no actual opinions – there’s additionally nothing I can criticize about Hair Revital X.
But that’s exactly my #1 complain about it:
- No user experience/feedback anywhere.
- Very little info about it overall.
- Lots of fake reviews.
But that’s not all – I also have a big problem with its official website:
- extremely unprofessional
- looks just like a sales page
- only meant to convince people to buy their products
In phrases of impact – I can’t inform if it works or not, on account that I ever tried it.
But on paper, it need to work (not as a good deal as it claims, though).
I individually accept as true with it should limit hair loss/thinning.
However – I’m convinced it could never reverse baldness, as it claims.
Since no $100 product can do that, how may want to an unknown complement that carries about the identical as most?
Hair Revital X doesn’t have any single real review.
I say this after searching all over the Internet, without success.
However – it does have plenty of fake (promotional reviews):
- only meant to convince people to buy it
- no user experience
Not to mention that its official website looks like a sales page (and nothing else).
For this reason, I would definitely not recommend Hair Revital X.
If you prefer a actual answer – I would suggest every other product.
#4 – Price (6 out of 10)
Hair Revital X does seem a bit expensive at first sight.
But thinking about the rate consists of two merchandise – it’s not that bad.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – you can only find this product on its official website.
So there’s no factor evaluating the price, as it’s the solely one available:
- One monthly supply costs $49 (supplement + topical solution).
- Shipping fees are around $20 (a lot).
- Price gets better if you buy more monthly supplies at once.
- For example, a 3 months supply costs $117 ($39 per bottle).
- Shipping also costs $20.
- A 6 months supply costs $198 ($33 per bottle).
- In this case, shipping is free.
Basically – the products’ charge isn’t low, however it’s now not the best possible ever.
However, a $20 shipping sounds huge to me.
This means you end up paying $70 for a monthly supply – which is way too much.
Honestly, I doubt the shipping costs so much. I personally think it’s just an extra cost of the products themselves.
So in terms of price, I think this product is a scam.
2. Worth It Or Not?
I honestly don’t think it’s worth it.
Though both products have a promising formula – price is way too high (especially that shipping fee).
Besides, Hair Revital X isn’t the solely complement with appropriate ingredients.
There are actually quite a few that are way above.
That’s the reason why I don’t think it’s worth it (in terms of price).
#5 – Where To Find It (1 out of 10)
This product isn’t available on any retailer/third party seller:
- doesn’t have any page on Amazon (not even discontinued)
- not available on Ebay
So the only option left is its official website.
However – I honestly would not buy from there:
- looks totally unprofessional
- main page looks like a blog roll
- offers the feeling that it solely desires to persuade you to purchase it
Besides, there are also some “impossible to comply with” claims:
- Reversing baldness and developing new hairs on a bald scalp.
- Great effect for women dealing with DHT hair loss.
So at this point, Hair Revital X can’t be sold somewhere else than on its official website.
As I would not buy from there, I would advise you to choose another product.
I simply don’t sense like this one if really worth all the effort.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product (in three ideas).
1. Promising Formula
In phrases of ingredients, Hair Revital X appears fairly well:
- strong compounds in good dosages
- substances with studies behind
- quality combinations
The two formulation aren’t the fine ones on the market.
But compared to many, they are above the average.
2. Exaggerated Claims
This product makes countless guarantees (in phrases of results).
Some of them are definitely actual – however some are without a doubt exaggerated:
- reverses baldness
- grows thicker hair on a bald scalp
- best formula on the market
- contains a secret ingredient (Saw Palmetto)
If you researched the market any little bit, you will tell immediately that these claims aren’t real.
They’re only meant to convince people into this product (which isn’t fair at all).
3. Overpriced Shipping Fees
At $49 per month, Hair Revital X isn’t precisely affordable.
But considering it comes as 2 products – it’s not that bad.
However, the shipping costs an absurd amount:
- around $20 for every order
- free if you buy the 6 months supply directly
Assuming you can’t have enough money shopping for a 6 months extent – you cease up paying a large amount.
That’s a foremost motive why I assume the business enterprise in the back of is type of attempting to rip clients off.
My Verdict – Is Hair Revital X Worth It?
Short answer: Not really.
It’s no longer a horrific product in phrases of elements – however that’s especially an awful lot it:
- No details about the producer/company behind.
- Absolutely no customer opinions online.
- Lots of fake promotional reviews.
- Website looks very unprofessional.
- Claims to be a miraculous product (and it’s not).
- Extremely expensive price (due to shipping).
So I in my opinion would in no way purchase from this form of company.
Considering the product isn’t on hand on any retailer, I say it’s better to avoid it.
At this fee – you have many different options that can work even better.
What do I recommend instead?
A product that is quite similar at first sight – but it has far more evidence behind (Profollica):
- Also comes as supplement + topical solution (gel).
- Excellent formula.
- Many positive reviews and authentic opinions.
- Price isn’t very some distance (though delivery is cheaper).
So at this point – this product makes my #1 recommendation for DHT hair loss (in men).
Whether you favor to attempt it or not, it’s up to you.
But I still would not recommend Hair Revital X.
It just has way too many problems to make a good choice, if you ask me.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website