There is a boldness and mindset that comes alongside with each and every male enhancement product’s claims and advertising that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and influence of the product in query and frequently is the first step in anybody finding out whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages have been spelled out exceptionally sincerely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, supply you a tougher erection, bounce begin your libido, enhance your staying power, amplify pleasure all around, and enhance your self assurance so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they suggest that you will now not see an awful lot of something by way of way of consequences for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a incredible expand in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly targeted on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a capsule can’t genuinely make any section of your physique grow. A good pill can improve libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, but it won’t make you actually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is no longer the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come across these kinds of promises from a pill, I count it as one strike against for false or exaggerated marketing, and move on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by means of way of L-Arginine, making it correctly act as a time launch formulation for growing blood float for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may also enlarge the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is properly acknowledged to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no research have established this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese medication to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally gives calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist improve herbal testosterone levels.
The word “Nano” appears in the name of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized elements are greater without problems absorbed into your gadget , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a greater environment friendly complement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The endorsed dose is two pills taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I find this a little strange, considering that BlueNano Citrulline contains caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would possibly maintain you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few distinct methods to go, relying on what usa you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, used to be solely bought there.
Its essential supply is an on line shop referred to as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought fantastically a good deal in any country.
In US dollars, buying a single bottle will cost about $60 per month, and you can exchange the forex to higher swimsuit your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to lots of client feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one assessment posted at this time, and it’s now not very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may be more about marketing than about giving potential customers the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The fee is lifelike – if you locate the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise true boom of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The formula contains a few “odd” ingredients with questionable benefits as well as a certain “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no reason to believe BlueNano Citrulline is not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we desire greater than protected from our supplements; we favor effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a suitable ingredient, however it can’t lift an complete complement and furnish such a large vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t assume the system is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can supply greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and universal sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing confirmed to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me be aware of it is secure to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a clinical circumstance and/or take medications, you want to test with your physician about what dietary supplements may additionally intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website